Monday, May 18, 2009

The Blogging World

I am trying to be a better blogger, I just never get a chance to sit down and put my thoughts down. I even try to keep a journal but I have not been successful with that either. I used to write in a journal every day!

My life has been very full. I am happily married for 6 years and I am a proud parent to Mckenzie Ryanne Davis who is almost 16 months old! She occupies most of my time. My other time is spent as a Training Coordinator for Raleigh-Wake 911. That is me in a nut shell.

I have a fairly large family, though disfunctional. I have 1 sister and 3 half-brothers. I feel old when my youngest brother is 8! Always makes for good stories around the dinner table.

I will continue to post daily, especially for my special family members I do not get to see or speak to daily!

1 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

So what happened to posting every day... or at least every other day!! :0) Kiss that little sweetie for me!